Trip feedback for our honeymoon in Hawaii that you planned for us, so here are my thoughts.
As you'll see, we had a wonderful time and are dying to return!
1. The Kayak/Hike to the Secret Falls was more athletically strenuous than expected, and it took several hours. This is definitely not the trip for those looking for a relaxing excursion, but the Secret Falls were very pretty.
2. The Trilogy Excursions snorkeling trip was absolutely fantastic! The staff was engaging and helpful and they took us to see vibrant fish and sea turtles. On top of that, they provided a substantial lunch, and fresh cinnamon rolls to start our trip!
3. The Grand Hyatt in Kaua'i was a gorgeous resort that really highlighted the lush natural beauty of Kaua'i. Their pools and salt-water lagoon were great, and being open 24-hours led to a serene nighttime swim under the stars, a honeymoon highlight! We especially liked the Tidepools restaurant that is situated within the water and our breakfast views of the ocean from every angle.
4. The Marriot Wailea Beach Resort in Maui was so luxurious, and their adult-only infinity pool was our favorite place. We started our days with swimming in the Pacific every morning, thanks to the Wailea Beach path that provides direct access to both the Wailea Beach and Ulua Beach. We treated ourselves to a private meal overlooking the ocean at sunset that was very special for us.
5. The Drums of the Pacific Luau at the Hyatt Regency was very fun and impressive, featuring songs, dances, and even fire spinning from regions all over the Pacific. I especially appreciated hearing the history of the performances.
-Ariel L. and Anna S.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!