Preferred Status Programs
Your gateway to added value at Luxury brands.
Preferred Status & Added Benefits:
Ritz Carlton Stars
Belmond Bellini Club
Four Seasons Preferred Partner
Four Seasons Preferred Partners rates generally have the following amenities:
Mandrian Oriental Fan Club
• $100 Food & Beverage or Spa Credit, per room per stay
• Complimentary daily breakfast for two
• One category room upgrade, based on availability
• Unlimited in-room wireless Internet access
• 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
• Priority waitlist clearance
Oetker Collection Pearl Partner
Starwood Luxury Priv.
Jumeirah Passport to Luxury
The Guild by Viceroy
At Park Hyatt hotels:
At Andaz and participating Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, and The Unbound Collection hotels, you’ll receive:
IHG - Luxury & Lifestyle
Upon every two-night minimum stay at participating properties:
Shangri La The Luxury Circle
SHANGRI-LA LUXURY CIRCLE BENEFITS*
* Benefits are eligible only for qualifying bookings made at Best Available Rates, not combinable with any external promotional offers.
Peninsula Pen Club
# Details of Exclusive Hotel Amenities :
THE PENINSULA HONG KONG
- US$100 credit for food and beverage* or treatments at The Peninsula Spa* per room per stay
(* not valid for use at Imasa, The Peninsula Academy programmes or The Peninsula Boutique and purchase of
THE PENINSULA SHANGHAI
-US$100 food and beverage credit per room per stay
THE PENINSULA BEIJING
-Set lunch or dinner for two at either Jing or Huang Ting per room per stay
THE PENINSULA TOKYO
- JPY 10,000 food and beverage credit per room per stay (not valid for use at Kyoto Tsuruya, Sushi Wakon, mini-bar items
and retail purchases)
THE PENINSULA NEW YORK
- US$100 hotel credit per room per stay (not valid on room rates, Vu Hair Salon, valet parking and car transfers)
THE PENINSULA CHICAGO
- US$100 hotel credit per room per stay (not valid for purchase of Gift Shop, spa products, valet parking, car
transfers and pay outs)
THE PENINSULA BEVERLY HILLS
- US$100 hotel credit per room per stay (not valid for room rates, retail purchases and car transfers)
THE PENINSULA PARIS
- EUR 100 food & beverage credit or spa credit per room per stay (not valid for purchase of
THE PENINSULA BANGKOK
- Afternoon Tea for two at The Lobby per room per stay
- THB 800 spa voucher per person per stay (not valid for retail purchases)
THE PENINSULA MANILA
- Set lunch or dinner for two at Old Manila per room per stay
- Special amenities for two consecutive nights stay :
A&K 100 Club
Sir Rocco Knights
How Does This Benefit You?
Read below for a good example!
You just booked the Belmond Splendido in Portofino, Italy for your family of 4 for 3 nights.
You booked two sea view rooms at the best available rate. Let's say 600,00 euro each p/night.
You booked it on your own [You did it on your own...who needs a travel advisor for this....]
You saw the best available rate with and without breakfast.......hmmmm
[wow is breakfast really worth 50,00 euro a day per person?
I could save 600,00 Euro on this stay if I don't book the breakfast rate, but the kids and my husband are going to want breakfast, so best I book the breakfast rate.]
You lose out!
"Through me, those two rooms for the rate without breakfast would've secured you breakfast for the 4 of you!
You just paid 600,00 Euro extra for something that I would've included.
Not only that your out a $200 per room resort credit! Another $400 bucks you really could've used at the Concierge Desk to pay for those spa treatments you had!
You check in, for your Classic Rooms, they have an upgrade offer available to you (great?) for Deluxe rooms, but it 's offered to you at 200,00 per room, per night. ...pass...already paying 600,00 for breakfast.
Guess what that upgrade....well it would've cost you nothing if booked through me. You also missed out on a nice little in room amenity too., in each room, wine?cheese?fruit?chocolates?"
© 2020 Mr.TravelAgent.net is Created, Owned & Updated personally by: Derek Schemonitz
A Luxury Travel Advisor & Full Time Associate of Avenue Two Travel
Avenue Two Travel does not represent, moderate, nor control this page.
In Addition To Below
Terms & Conditions:
Customers who make travel arrangements through Derek Schemonitz or Mr.TravelAgent.net, thereby become clients of Derek Schemonitz at Avenue Two Travel. Avenue Two Travel will build a secure client profile in our database with your submitted details. This profile can/will be used to complete reservations, send e-marketing and postal mail marketing both directly by Avenue Two Travel & indirectly by our affiliation with Virtuoso.
Any request for removal from our database must be in writing, and all requests for removal will be honored.
Third Party E-Commerce Bookings using Mr.TravelAgent.net:
Any reservation made through third party links on Mr.TravelAgent.net (i.e.: Classic Vacations, Viator, Virtuoso) you are actually making your reservation with that company on their e-commerce affiliate portal, all personal information and payment details transmitted in process of making a third party reservation are not the responsibility/ownership of Derek Schemonitz, Avenue Two Travel. We will be notified of your reservation shortly thereafter, and at time of Derek Schemonitz becomes the advisor of record and you become his client at Avenue Two Travel. Derek Schemonitz will still require to collect personal/payment details verbally or by secure intake form to document our profile database and record transaction into our accounting system. At which point Derek Schemonitz will become responsible for all future communication, billing and any additional matters for said reservation. Reservations made though e-commerce travel affiliates are not subject to any agency fees in themselves. Any additional services, consultation, and reservations secured by Derek Schemonitz may result in additional fees.